Saturday, September 17, 2005

Waiting


From unimaginable,
To Lord, if that's Your will,
To please Lord, don't let him suffer.

Waiting for news,
Prayerful and silent,
Hearts and minds focused on St. Joe's 391.

A glimmer,
A flicker,
A hope passes by.

He's able,
Not willing,
We know not why.

We wait,
We pray,
We look to our Lord.

He strengthens,
He comforts,
And each step He guides.

No breath,
No word,
We bow before our Lord.

We surrender,
We are humbled,
All trust in our Lord.


By Susan Bunts 9/17/05



As we await word on our beloved Pastor, Chuck Obremski...I find throughout the day...my mind, heart, thoughts and prayers are focused on Saint Joseph's Hospital and what God is doing there. Each e-mail that comes I tremble when I open it and read slowly to take it in.

I hold my breath, focus...and look to Jesus...and make a decision to trust Him in and through all things.

No comments: