Sunday, April 06, 2008

In the Ordinary



Was it just a few short weeks ago,
That we met,
And I fell deeply in like with you?
Then you began to wow me in ordinary!

It’s in the simple,
Ordinary,
Everyday life,
That you take my breath away.

That’s where life is lived,
Not among the stars,
But do tell...my heart beats a little bit faster,
And the moon shines a little bit brighter because of you.

When I close my eyes,
I can see your face,
Feel as if I’m looking into your deep blue eyes,
Your smile...I just can’t get it out my mind.

Is this what falling in love feels like?
When it feels just right...to be in your arms,
Is that where I began to love you,
In the ordinary...everyday life?

Dedicated to him...who makes even the ordinary special. Are you my Sam?
Susan Bunts
April 6, 2008

No comments: