Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ready


Ready to stand
With the belt of truth girded about me


Ready to stand victorious
Obeying the Commander who called me to battle


Ready to stand firm…immovable
Cutting off all entanglements…breaking from this world


Ready to stand with an attitude of truthfulness
Committed…sincere…without hypocrisy


Ready and disciplined
Pursing that which is excellent…not settling for what is good


Ready to endure
Run the race…obtain the prize of our high calling


Ready to bring praise, glory and honor
To my great God and Savior, Christ Jesus my Lord



Susan Bunts
August 20, 2008




For Chris...my love and husband to be. I’m so grateful to have a partner as we endeavor to fight the good fight and seek by the power of God to endure till the end. By His power alone...may we present Jesus our shield covered with arrows from the enemy that missed because of His hand of protection upon us.

No comments: