Saturday, December 03, 2011

Daughter of the King

My precious one
You are a daughter of the King
Too often you forget Whose you are

I bought and paid for you
With the precious blood of My Son
Adopted you as one of My own

When you go out into the world
Remember you are My ambassador
To a lost and dying world.

Go forth in My strength, not your own
Sow My peace where there is discord
Show My lavish grace and mercy to all, just as I did to you

When you feel overwhelmed
Remember you can do all things
Through Christ who strengthens you

I never meant for you to do this alone
That’s why I gave you a guarantee
The Holy Spirit of promise Who resides within you

Wash and nourish your soul each day
Through the reading of My word
Stay in constant communication with Me through prayer

Remember dear one
You are a daughter of the King of kings
A daughter of grace


Susan Wachtel
December 3, 2011


Dedicated to the sons and daughters of our heavenly Father who sometimes forget Whose they are. 

No comments: