Saturday, January 26, 2013

Five Minute Friday – Once Again




Under fiery trials my faith grew weak

It tottered and wobbled until it failed me



The Lord Whom I love and trust was obscured

By circumstances fast spinning out of control



There I stood facing the enemy defeated

Clothed in my weakness, not the Lord’s Armor



But then I cried out to the Lord my God

Omnipotence Who reigns on high



I lifted my eyes unto Your throne

From whence cometh my Help



The Holy Spirit rose up within me

Strengthened my heart with truth from God’s Word



Encouraged, I remembered God’s faithfulness

His deliverance in times past, which is always on time



For God is always faithful

Though I may fail Him, He will NEVER fail me



The Lord Jesus has a firm grasp on me

Once again, in confidence I stand for He will NEVER let me go





By Susan Wachtel

January 26, 2013



Even though it’s a rainy Saturday morning, I wanted to participate in Lisa-Jo Baker’s Five MinuteFriday writing challenge.  Head over to her website “Lisa Jo Baker Tales from a Gypsy Mama”.  Be sure to read some of the entries from other writers.  I can promise you that you will be blessed.

No comments: