Saturday, March 01, 2014

Five Minute Friday – Choose This Day



Time for examination
Looking at where I invest
My time, talents and treasure

Is what I’m investing in
That which has eternal consequences
Or that which is perishing and will not last

Is what I say I believe
Being lived out in my daily life
Or is something askew

I fear my life is out of balance
That which is most important
Has been set aside or put on the back burner

Lord guide me as I choose
To put You first
Make priority that which most important to You

May I fear You
Not what fellow man may say
For I will give an account You alone


by Susan Wachtel
March 1, 2014

It’s another Saturday morn and I wanted to participate in Lisa-Jo Baker’s FiveMinute Friday writing challenge.  Head over to her website “Lisa Jo Baker Surprised by Motherhood”.  Be sure to read some of the entries from other writers.  I can promise you that you will be blessed challenged and convicted.

No comments: