Tuesday, November 17, 2009

God Colored Glasses




Daily I put on
God colored glasses
My heart fully open and surrendered to Him

Conscious of God’s presence
In all areas of my life
God is the filter through which every experience passes

In good times
When blessings flow from God’s hand
I offer praise, adoration and thanks

When tempted by sin
I confess, repent and pray
Equip myself with the full armor of God

In the presence of evil
I pray righteousness will triumph
Where inequity presently reigns that it will be crushed

When God is dishonored
Where His name has been besmirched
I am grieved and pray that He will vindicate Himself

When people are in distress
I come before my Father and pray
God be honored and glorified through their deliverance

In all things, through all things
May I set the Lord ever before me
See everything through my God colored glasses


Susan Bunts Wachtel
November 17, 2009

No comments: