Monday, November 09, 2009

Humbled



  




He humbles me in every direction I turn
As I behold
The marvels of His creation anew

A sunset so brilliant and bold
No painter could begin to imagine
The colors, intensity and hues

Our Creator paints
A breathtaking evening sky
So that we might enjoy and proclaim His Excellencies

He creates with perfection
The humming bird that hovers above
A vision of beauty and delicate precision

Creation bears the mark of His perfect hand
But nothing in creation can compare
To humans created in God’s own image


Susan Bunts Wachtel
November 9, 2009


This poem is dedicated to Jun who inspired it by his reaction to an amazing sunset that captured our Creators marvelous work.  Indeed Jun…God does humble me in every direction I turn.  May you reflect on Him as you travel on the difficult road ahead…mindful that He is always with you. 

No comments: