Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rise Up?



Will God’s chosen people
Once again rise up and stand strong
Defend themselves against their foe

Will they blow out the match
Which is poised and ready to light the fuse
On a weapon certain to bring great destruction

Will they turn a deaf ear
To criticism from a nation
Once considered a friend

Will they believe their enemy
Take them at their word
That if they have their way…Israel is doomed

A mad man does as he pleases
And the world just stands by and watches
What will it take for them to rise up and stand

Susan Bunts Wachtel
August 18, 2010



"I will make you into a great nation
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you."

Genesis 12:2-4
 

No comments: